Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sorry

It has been almost 2 weeks since my last post and I feel awful about that. Yes, An Angel's Grace is still in the works process. While I haven't written about it and am currently not working on it 24/7 like I was, it is still very much on my mind and in my heart. This is an endeavor I will see through to completion. I still believe in this organization as much as ever. As we settle into a new school/sleep/nap schedule I will be better able to continue my research, write for grants and work on this project. To any/all faithful readers, hang in there. It will be worth it. We will be back full time soon! Until then . . . please place all parents with NICU babies in your thoughts/prayers . . . they need your love and support!

No comments:

"Look up and not down; look forward and not back; look out and not in; and lend a hand."

~E.E. Hale