Friday, October 3, 2008

Hiatus

Hi all. I have not forgotten you.

I realize that perhaps this time of year (coming into the holidays) is when An Angel's Grace would be most needed. I can truly relate to the hecticness of Oct-Jan. I can only imagine how that is compounded when your baby is in the NICU.

Unfortunately this year, it does not look like An Angel's Grace will be up and running to meet the needs of those parents. For this I do apologize.

I could list the reasons and excused but I will just tell you that right now we are having to spend more time pursuing money making idea's to help get the paperwork paid for to become a legitimate business.

Don't worry, An Angel's Grace is still our baby, my favorite project and in my thoughts constantly. As soon as there are any changes, I will post immediately.

Until then, you are always in our thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

"Look up and not down; look forward and not back; look out and not in; and lend a hand."

~E.E. Hale